Small Business Health & Safety Manual
Purchase, Download, Customize & Print in just minutes!
The Small Business Health & Safety Manual is a bundle of carefully selected forms and documents to help employers provide their workplace with a safe and healthy environment.
Every business is required BY LAW to have a safety manual. This manual will help employers provide their company meet all legal requirements imposed by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970. By owning the Small Business Health & Safety Manual, the owner's company will be compliant before an OSHA inspection.
This manual will help your company meet the following and many more OSHA regulations:
- Policy naming the person(s) who have the rights and responsibilities of carrying out the health & safety program.
- Procedures of employee training and discipline.
- System for employer/employee communication.
- How to identify and evaluate workplace hazards and conditions.
- How to investigate occupational injuries or illnesses.
- Safety and health training for supervisors and employees.
Health & Safety Manual Index:
- Policy Statement
- Assignment of Responsibility
- Designated Safety Program Coordinators Form
- Employee Compliance
- Acknowledgement of Receipt & Review of Code of Safe Practices
- Notice of Safety Infraction Form
- Employee Communication
- Employee Safety Information Form
- Report of Safety Meeting
- Employee Safety Training Policy
- Employee Safety Training Record
- Individual Employee Training Record
- Facility Inspections
- Assignment for Responsibility for Injury or Illness Investigation
- Supervisor's Report of Injury/Exposure
- Employee's Report of Injury/Exposure
- Guidelines for Record Keeping
- Access to Employee Exposure & Medical Records
- Emergency Action Plan
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Fire Prevention & Protection
- First Aid & Blood-borne Pathogens
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)